Apr 16, 2012

Here Comes The Sun...da da da da....

It's supposed to get up to 80 degrees here in St. Helena on Friday...what in the what?!
I'm getting a bit excited seeing as it's been pouring buckets for weeks on end. I am also hoping the stress of moving will just not happen at all...is that too much to ask? I am getting excited for all the change coming up for us, new jobs, new home, new community...it's gonna be awesome. Plus, target is close, and you guys...I love Target. I shouldn't, but I do. 

My mind has been on overload thinking of all the stellar things I want to do in our new place, which we have been approved for, signing the lease Wed, more of that to come soon! Anyway, its "mind-bottling" all the things I can't wait to do to our new place to make it "ours" Pinterest has me ambitiously believing I am way more crafty than I actually am....

Also, JUSTIN IS GRADUATING!!!! eeep! 

In just a few weeks this proud wife gets to watch her stud of a husband graduate from the CIA! I am so unbelievably proud of that man. We also get to visit with mom and pops before and get to see my family! I could not be more stoked! 

Counting down the days until I get to see this precious face

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! So excited! Post pics of the new place as soon as you are able =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will! Don't you worry! ;)

    ReplyDelete